Sunday, October 21, 2007

Late now on Saturday night. Today the playing was a little less "on" overall, but we still went over very well. Tried more videotaping today, but as all the venues (I tried recording in) had picture window backdrops (of some fashion), it's all washed out. I still, though, will post 2 toons from the Sun Valley pianorama later this week. I'm very happy with the playing. Got to sit in (actually fill in) briefly on another set this morning - continuing to move toward becoming a known presence on this scene. This festival really takes care of the musicians - the food is too good (no, wait a minute, I didn't really mean that)! I'll be afraid to get on the scale when I get home. I'm also getting spoiled by regular doses of Starbucks coffee (also provided to the musicians, along with lots of booze and liquor, which I pass on). Life is tough sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home