Wednesday, December 10, 2008


From a recent walk thru town.


Added a new senior nursing facility to my schedule yesterday. First time in awhile. Haven't been pursuing anything new in this realm for some time (until a recent mailing with an updated description of my approach to music therapy), and probably let attrition set in too much. Am aware that the clock is ticking toward that time when I become decreasingly relevant (culturally) to seniors. My Music Therapist certification is something that I usually keep low key, as I still consider myself a performing pianist. It all fits together, though; the common denominator being the perspective that music makes connections - to the (potential) benefit of the listener/participant. The less it is about me, and the more about the connection, the better it is.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home