Saturday, March 07, 2009


For such a rural area, it's amazing how many arts events can be happening simultaneously. That's Charie', who is assistant stage manager this year for her high school musical (one guess), about 3 hours before opening last night. I'll be going tomorrow, as last night I want to the production of "Doubt" at the Prince Theatre, which meant I missed the opening night of "Of Mice and Men" at the Church Hill Theatre (I'll catch that next week). And that's not all (but enough for me)...
Change of subject: Lessons for the Thoughtful Pianist is undergoing a transformation which will be complete by Tuesday with the posting of the first 2 videos on the Lessons for the Thoughtful Pianist YouTube channel. This is considerably more user friendly that the old version. Now it's time to spread the word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home