Monday, March 16, 2009



Yesterday morning I had the privilege of being the invited guest for the dedication of the newly acquired piano at the Melwood Church of the Nazarene, in Upper Marlboro, MD. Doesn't sound like the name of a town that sits just outside the Washington, DC beltway, and a neighbor to Andrews Air Force Base, does it (must be the Marlboro part)? Though I live in the very rural Eastern Shore of MD, 30 miles from any town of more than 5,000 people, I'm actually only about an hour and a half (or less) from several metropolitan areas, including (much of) greater DC. My connection with this church is largely through my personal connection with the pastor, John Nielson. When you sift it down, it all rests on relationships. Performing mainly as a soloist now, the relationship with an audience is more clearly in view. Continue to feel I am on a called path

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home