Wednesday, February 29, 2012



Every once in a while I write something that makes sense, even if to no one else but me. Just finished the opening paragraph to this month's newsletter:

"Music makes connections, and for me, it is often my most connected place, overall. Connections go out, and come back. They grow. They multiply. And, though it may seem funny to say, we learn to trust them (it). Trusting is the ticket. Not always the easiest place to land, though. May I quote a (Old Testament) proverb? "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding (never rely on what you think you know)". The mind is always churning, and (for me, anyway) has no off switch. I can (have learned to, at times) step to one side, though, and watch it all go by. As I trust.
"

Get out of the way, Joe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home