Monday, February 19, 2007

My friend, David Sparks (the "Irregular Chaplain") sent me this link:

http://media.pbs.org/ramgen/wnet/religion/week1025/profile-hi.rm?embed

He said he thought of me as he watched it. Cool. It is interesting, for sure, to see someone else account their own recognition and application of what you yourself have discovered and are sorting out. Good grief. Looking back at that last sentence, it seems that I may have again succeeded at the most awkward possible delivery of an idea. It's a talent I have. You should hear me attempt this in person... on second thought...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica W. said...

well, that's just like what my roommate said today...."This is why I'm a music major" not an English major. :)

Thursday, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Joe Holt said...

which illustrates that, sometimes, God's method in revealing His calling on us includes the process of elimination.

Thursday, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home