Thursday, July 12, 2007

Now, a "season" of more intensive posting, perhaps. Sitting here at Phila. Intl. Airport, early Thursday morning) awaiting departure for (final destination) Mammoth Lakes, Ca., and the "jazz jubilee" (with the Midiri Brother's sextet). We're quite a sluggish bunch sitting here. Pat Mercuri (guitarist) drove straight from a orchestra gig in New York last night. No sleep for Gary Cattley (bass) either. I got 2 hours (more than most here, it seems), and not feeling that bad really. My body thinks I just took a nap, it seems (rather than getting an insufficient night's sleep). Wait 'till it finds out! I just added a wireless modem to my laptop, so I should be able to stay connected throughout the festival. I'll try to check in often. Now, time for coffee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be tired. You wrote this post on Thursday morning but you typed "Friday morning".

Is there a Jazz Jubilee web site so that we can catch your performances?

Just wondering!

Thursday, July 12, 2007  
Blogger Joe Holt said...

OK - I'll fix that, but now we have travel issues unfolding. Stay tooned.

Thursday, July 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home