Saturday, May 26, 2007

Actually, late on Friday night. An atypical day - no gigs. A good day, because I got to hang with my kids. Most notably, with my youngest, Robbie, at his 5th grade field day (I seldom spend serious time outdoors in the sun, and so I seldom think of sunscreen - any more than I consider an umbrella when it's raining. Now, however, I am two-tone.), and then with my oldest, Joe Jr. for his driving test (delayed gratification for him; he's 18). He did great, and now he's off (hopefully not to the races). When my day really will be Saturday, I'll be confronting my oversight that 5/26 is the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. I took a gig in Rehoboth Beach, De. Beach traffic. Yippee. Once I get there the gig should be fun. Hmmm, I'd better sleep some.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you home yet? Or still tied up in beach traffic?

Speaking of Joseph ... did he/will he graduate? And how are you doing with all this?

Peace!

Sunday, May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home