Monday, November 12, 2007


Back out in Calif. With the Midiri boys, this time for 2 shows (2 sets each) at the Norris Theater. Am starting this in-between the shows, but waiting to go on any minute. The band continues to establish itself ever more deeply in this "circuit". The traveling is fun, but will look forward to time off from it. We fly home tomorrow, then not again until Feb. It then will slowly gear up, and once we hitting the fall (‘08), will have reached a level beyond my experience to-date. Am continuing to encounter encouragements across the board. As of today, I have already met my CD sales goal for the month (thanks in large measure to my new friend Harald).
Last night, because of an "accidental" 2 hour nap in the late afternoon (we arrived at LAX at 10am), I was not prepared to sleep, and didn’t get to bed until about 5am. Get things done when you can. A little sleepy, but having fun today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home