Monday, February 04, 2008

More "drama", including getting sick through the night (if it was going to happen, this was the most "convienent time"). Finally drove to Chicago, and, though our flight was cancelled, made it on the last flight out (to Phila) as standby. As it turns out (no surprise, really), lots of empty seats, as others who missed connections are, perhaps, still dealing with their "drama". Stepping back, now - sometimes I think my "career" has a significant stride toward a "turning point", and other times, I wonder who I’m kidding. A soul-searching time this has become ( in Yoda-speak). "We may make our plans, but God determines the outcome" - Proverbs

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica W. said...

I have found, within the past 6+ months, that whenever I think I have something planned out, God will change it on me, or something will come up....Makes for an interesting life, to say the least!

Friday, February 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home