Sunday, February 03, 2008

Late Saturday night, and I'm now minutes short of being awake (?) for 24 hours. Robbie is out cold, and I'm winding down. Earlier in the evening, Robbie (with permission, of course) visited all 5 performing venues during a scheduled set, staying for one song each (his strategery). He liked much of what he heard. He really does listen, and focus, when it comes to taking in music and art. Before this, he and I hit the swimming pool. A good day with my son. As for performing, no train wrecks. A portion of the trio set was actually very good, we'll see what the video looks like. Only one set tomorrow, before the shuttle picks us up at 3:45pm. If Robbie sleeps a lot (a real possibility), we'll see how much I can get done. Will check in again then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home