Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Had a good last few days. Over these last few days, especially at the beginning, I may have been reluctant to say that, but now, it's good. Have been down with the flu. Had the "real deal", it seems, this time. It came at a ultra-light time in the schedule, so I only missed a couple of gigs (that I was thankfully able to sub out). Even better than a vacation, in a way, for bringing all of the layers of involuntary thought (both above and beneath the conscious level) to an unusual quietness (taking nothing away from that I am way overdue for a nice vacation). Upon "coming to", an understanding (of the obvious) came concerning some decisions that I likely would have missed. All things work together, you know. "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks". You never know how life changing that is until you purpose to live in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home