Thursday, March 04, 2010


Still working on that catching up thing. A busy couple of days ahead, which I'm really looking forward to. In addition to my solo concert at the Prince Saturday night, I'll be having a CD release party (of sorts) across the street at The Compleat Bookseller the night before (Friday/tomorrow) from 5-7pm (in conjunction with "First Friday"). Some weeks ago, I got the idea that a bookstore would be an interesting, if not appropriate "venue" to offer my new "Stories Without Words" CD. After approaching Lanny at the Bookseller, I'm persuaded that appropriate may indeed be the word. Here's the blurb from their website:

"CD Release Party

March 5 - 5-7-p.m. CD release party for Joe Holt's newest "Stories Without Words." Joe will be playing live and in person as we celebrate the release of his newest CD - a collection of improvisations that are nothing short of musical poetry. Join us."

7 CDs, and have never done anything like this. Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home