Friday, February 03, 2017


I made it. And a lovely trip it was. It was good to get away. Though I did have 5 nights of shows, there was also time to visit friends, and take in the scenery. Was a bit concerned about the driving, not sure I could keep up the pace I used to, but was able to both pace myself, and push when I needed to, and made it happen. Was able to easily step into the space for all the shows, which is encouraging, and humbling. And validating. And to be in the space means to be connected; including to those around me. Similar to when I perform (as a walk on entertainer) for American Cruise Lines, I love walking in a room full of people whom I don't know (and, in large measure, who don't know me), and leave with new connections; even new friends. It's what it's all about. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home