Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm staying up later than I should. This post, like the last, is registering as the next day because it is after midnight means that my body clock says post-3am (accounting for time zones). It would not be difficult, or take long for me to revert back to the (pre-school-age children) schedule of going to bed at 5am and getting up at the crack of noon. Since I often must be up by 6am, this wouldn't work. Anyway, I took some time this evening to walk around our part of the city and visit some of the performing venues. At the last one, I actually sat (still - almost) for 45 minutes to hear Howard Alden's (all stars) band. Thereafter, I felt revived, and better connected to this whole deal. And about my day? 3 more concerts, and able to increasingly dig in. It's going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home