Monday, May 29, 2006

Sitting in the airport in Sacramento. Wound up eating dinner at midnight, and had to get up early for a morning show, thereafter going straight to the airport. About yesterday: we had some good sets, and at times I could dig in somewhat substantively. I feel good , overall about the whole deal. Our radio broadcast last night went especially well, all things considered. Joe
idiri has been especially gracious in announcing me as "The Other Brother". He has owned that, as if he came up with it. That's a good thing. Also, I am wholly embraced by the other guys, and that's nice. I have enjoyed this change of pace. I'll admit that I have just a little bit of "back to the grind" dread. That means that I'll look forward to the next one. Time to prepare to board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home