Thursday, June 01, 2006

Good morning, routine. It's about 7am on Thursday morning. Charie made the bus, and before long, Robbie's alarm will go off. I'm in my office, staring at the computer screen. Why? Because I don't have time, really (routine, you know) to even begin any of the half-dozen or so directions my mind and soul have been exploring over the past few days. The flight home, having by then embraced the shedding of routine, was a time of reflection and healing. This trip was a provision of God to me, and the introspection continues. As for physical stuff, I pulled in my driveway around 4 am Tuesday morning. I succeeded in getting up at 6am (after going to bed at 4:30) to awaken Charie for school. Since then, there have been periods of fog, followed by haze. The sunshine, however, is always there (here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home