Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Back home now. The week away was successful, and profitable. It appears that my future partnership with Jonathan (with whom I served on church staff for 3 years; becoming "soul-mates" in ministry) may be in this renewal/revival weekend partnership. He in his preaching, and I in my music presentation, are approaching from the same angle: seeking to dispense/communicate "revelation" with substance and integrity, willing to "push the envelope", and stretch the participants, and trusting all this to "not return void, but accomplish the purpose...". I do believe that God is revealed in all creation (which would include the music I play) where faith is found. This directs me to take the same (reverential) attitude to any venue I play: from the bar to the stage to the revival. Did I mention "pushing" and "stretching"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home