Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yesterday was cool. After some office work in the morning, I drove to a TV studio in Delaware to back up Karen Sommerville singing "God Bless the Child" on a taping of the "Tim Qualls Show" (a regional cable show). She nailed it (and I had to solo in the key of "A", but I hung in there)! Back in Chestertown in the evening, I conducted my first "live interview" (back and forth) for my radio show - with Beth McDonald. Both "sides" of the media thing in one day. The radio show is but a vehicle for my larger vision, I have assumed. After yesterday though, I have a slightly different sense of it. Maybe working to establish myself as a small-scale media personality, is indeed, part of the deal. Hmmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe --

When will the show air?

For those of us who don't get the Tim Qualls Show (and by "get it" I mean that we don't receive that channel), archives of the show are available on-line.

http://www.posprotv.com/VIDEO%20LISTINGS.htm

Jonathan

Friday, August 25, 2006  
Blogger Joe Holt said...

remaining air dates:

Channel 28 in New Castle County, De. on


Saturday 8/26 at 11:00pm
Sunday 8/27 at 11:30pm
Monday8/28 at 8:00am

and on WMCN Channel 21 (and others)in the greater Phila. market on
Sat. 9/2 at 11:30pm

I live outside of it all, and will have to wait for the archive.

Thanks!

Saturday, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home