Thursday, July 12, 2007

Curve ball. The short version (be grateful) is that our flight was cancelled, and we can't get out again until tomorrow morning. This situation is complicated by the 7 of us (the Midiri brtohers sextet plus Elizabeth - Paul's wife: the "band mom") needing to travel as a "clump". The airport is a 3 hour car trip from the festival; which provides rental transportation from Reno (necessitating that we all stay together). Thankfully, we were not stuck in some "far away place", we just (eventually) went back home (or some related place). One of the challenges here is that neither airline that we were bounced between acknowledges that they have our bags - however - we've been "assured" that they'll be waiting for us in Reno. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home