Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Late Monday night. Where do I start? The "Do You Hear What I Hear" experience was profound, spiritual, and beyond our expectations. I'll probably come back to this subject in the coming days, as it "decompresses". The video post above is of the opening toon on the closing night. One at a time, I will post most, if not all, of the performances in order (from Sunday's concert). Click on the video link to go to my youtube channel page. Expect some musings in the video comments, as well as on this blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe --

I watched all your videos from the Prince Theater. AMAZING! I really wish I'd been able to attend. Tim really tore it up! John Schratweiser's version of "O Holy Night" was one of the best I've ever heard. Everyone was OUTSTANDING! Even Wesley climbed up in my lap to listen to Melissa sing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas." Can't wait to hear and see more!

Thursday, December 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having been apart of the Christmas Concert was both motivating and nurturing. As always your music takes me to the place where God exists within myself and in others. Thank you Joe for letting God use your music, your friendship and care in a way that models his love and warmth. I will be singing "Go Tell It On The Mountain" for a very long time to come. God knew that that song had to be sung and I am so grateful he chose me to sing it. Thank you Joe.

Friday, December 28, 2007  
Blogger Joe Holt said...

Tim - That second sentence is a lovely quote, which I will request your permission to use. Restored relationships are what whe work of God is all about (Charlie Brown)! Thank you!

Friday, December 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home