Tuesday, January 08, 2013




As I watched the video above, I began typing:
"In creation, the glorious is revealed. In engagement, the beauty is uncovered. In interaction, a joy is accessible. In surrender, the human heart receives what it needs, in every endeavor."
As a practitioner of general revelation, this is my path. This path is recognized across spiritual traditions and perspectives. I come at in from my own (personal) vantage point. Am realizing, as I type this, that I am most willing to share my landscape view with others when it takes a more inclusive expression. It seems that I am long past my "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so. Pure in doctrine I belong, I am right and you are wrong." phase in my spiritual journey. If you've ever received an e-mail from me, you may recall a quote on the bottom of my signature (that has, on occasion, elicited a snarky comment):  "Concepts create idols. Only wonder understands" - Gregory of Nyssa. Can't think of anything more true than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home