Sunday, June 20, 2010

One of the fun things I get to do this summer, that you won't find on my schedule (because it's not an open/public event). Getting ready to board the "American Spirit", after a brief ride out from the dock in Chestertown. American cruise lines is a happening operation (so I've learned), operating smaller cruise vessels (roughly 100 passengers) for (often) weeklong domestic excursions. This summer they worked out adding Chestertown to their itinerary on about 1/2 dozen runs. Thanks to Lucia Foster (executive director of the Prince Theatre), I have the opportunity to "welcome" the overnight visitors with an entertainment program on board. Tomorrow the passengers will enjoy a tour of Chestertown in the morning, and then sail away around noon. We had a blast tonight, and I'm looking forward to the next one.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home