Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just a brief check in. Home now from recording the radio show (often on Tuesday nights). The show always seems to hang on. Just when I decide I can not longer justify (afford) it, something comes along to give me a reason to keep it going. Honestly, this is not (at all) a "moneymaker". Also, honestly, I don't (desire to) care. This concept has been in my mind for many years, and now realized (and into year 3!), I'll "go down kicking and screaming". This, ultimately, is an exercise in patient persistence. Those who have found the show and listen regularly (a growing number) have provided me with great encouragement. I'm pleased with the current format, which includes sharing my thoughts and reflections on music making. Listened lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home