Friday, August 06, 2010

How cool is this? Last night (Wednesday - it's after midnight now) was my first trip down to Cambridge to meet up with the American Spirit (same ship and crew as when I met them in Chestertown) on their current route. I was greeted by Courtney (pictured) who displayed her "Joe Holt scarf" (if you look closely, you can see the piano keys). She'll be wearing it Tuesday (she told me) when I meet the ship again. 
The shows for the passengers are "connecting" really well, and I'm (we're) having a lot of fun here. The environment is warm and comfortable, the guests are engaging and appreciative, and the staff is professional and friendly. Thanks to Melissa, who (thoroughly) takes care of everything for me, and to Courtney, for the nice surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home