Thursday, August 12, 2010

Look on the right, and find a girl who spotted me taking her picture. Yesterday, Carol, Robbie, Charie (hiding), and I went to the New Candlelight Theater in Wilmington to see a production of The Wizard of Oz. We all really enjoyed it. My friend, Jim Conte (former music director of the Presbyterian Church of Chestertown) played the Wizard, which facilitated our knowledge of this theater, and show. It was very nice to just sit back and take it all in. Got to respect the hard work and dedication of these (and all) actors. Inspiring, really. We all strive and struggle (some of us more than others) to find our place/niche. If you read some of this blog, you may conclude that I am among them. Hope so. And among those finding their place in this world is the girl hiding in the picture above. She turns 18 today! (Lions and tigers and bears) Oh My!     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home