Monday, August 09, 2010

Monday morning, and time to organize my world. Good luck, perhaps. Actually, am feeling pretty good about this, from the perspective of personal growth. That's what it's all about, right? Growth, progress, awareness. It's probably fair to say that my brain approaches (near) continual overdrive compared to what some will call "normal" (you think?). Some of us (you know who you are) are routinely challenged by those not of our galaxy to "stop over-thinking". Years ago, I actually tried to apply that script. Now, it seems to me, that the path to clarity is through who we are, and not (necessarily) some societal median. It's been fun, in recent years, working toward "coralling" my inner workings, rather than suppressing. The problem, I've learned, is not in the "over-thinking, but the "over-expressing". Monophonic linear (verbal) expression is usually an insufficient documentation of a given moment in my brain. Stepping back, and summarizing whatever "big picture" I am observing, usually works well, as long as I remember to do it    :)    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home