Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In the spirit, I guess, of the multiple YouTube channels (only me, right), I've also branched out on Facebook. I like the potential for interaction and dialogue on the pages - similar to the idea of commenting on the blog, but more focused. With the (re-)launch of "Lessons for the Thoughtful Pianist", I opened a Facebook page, and before that, one for 'Stories Without Words". I suppose we now refer back to Monday's entry on this blog for perspective here   :)
"Networking" is the "marketing tool" of choice for "little people" like me (and often, the only reasonable option). I'm enjoying getting the word out in this manner, and the back and forth of it all. If you haven't yet, check out my "Lessons for the Thoughtful Pianist", and "Stories Without Words" Facebook pages, and (if you are really behind the curve -smile-) my Musician page. Hope you "like" them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home