Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sitting here on the veranda at Baywood after the gig. I forgot how difficult it can be to play an outdoor gig in the summertime. Bryan has given me more stuff (specific arrangements) to listen to, and I'm copying it onto the computer. Excited about the youtube progress. Not everyone appreciates the recording quality of some of the (non-professional) videos, but most get it. It's about sharing my experiences, not about a glitzy professional demo (although the purchase of a high res camera is somewhere in my future). Not everyone I work with is content to be videotaped under these conditions, therefore, my page is heavy on the solo, compared to everything else. In the coming days, I intend to rewrite my channel description to place the emphasis more on my solo performances. This is where the connections I make with others (off the bandstand) are the strongest, so it all makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home